Home » » A Quick Plug

A Quick Plug

Written By Justin on Sunday, April 24, 2011 | 12:41:00 AM


Today was going to be the day I filmed myself doing the last in my series of favorite lower-body reactive exercises, but it's not even close to being Spring in New York at the moment - today was rainy and cold - and because it's an outdoor activity, I'll save it for one of the milder days forecast for next week.

In the meantime, I know not all readers are active goalkeepers, but if you are, you need to check out GKIcon. The brainchild of Brentford F.C. goalkeeper Richard Lee (above), GKIcon is a one-stop resource for all things related to the most important position in football. I'm pleased to say that later this summer, some of my posts will be appearing on GKIcon's pages.

In the meantime, check out Richard's highlights from this season. I can't embed the player here, so just click this link. Some truly fantastic saves. Richard is out for the season with an arm injury, so let's wish him a speedy recovery. He would do the same for you - he's nice like that.

0 comments:

Top