Home » » Interview With Grimsby Town Goalkeeper Kenny Arthur

Interview With Grimsby Town Goalkeeper Kenny Arthur

Written By Justin on Monday, August 15, 2011 | 3:56:00 PM


Grimsby Town keeper Kenny Arthur, the man behind KA Goalkeeper Gloves, was nice enough to chat with me on Skype last week. Here's our unedited discussion in full. Kenny talks about his early days as a pro, injuries, superstitions, mistakes, and running his own glove business. Hope you enjoy!

(edit: John Hillcoat, target of our banter near the end, informs me that he, too, has a degree)


Kenny Arthur interview by justinbryant


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you will want to put a facebook icon to your site. I just bookmarked this site, but I had to complete it by hand. Simply my advice.

My blog:
internetanbieter preisvergleich und dsl vergleich anbieter

Top